You did it! You got us through Round 1 of Lightning 100′s Music City Mayhem! THANK YOU!
Now it’s time to move on to Round 2, and we hope Round 3! Our next match-up is Monday, April 1st against our dear friends, The Paranormals. See how we’ve been preparing:
We know that online voting isn’t the most glamourous part of supporting local music, but this competition could mean a lot for us and for you as our fans. You see, if we get through Round 2 and Round 3 of online voting, we’ll play a concert with the Final Four bands (remember, it’s like March Madness). If we win that competition, here’s what we win:
- 3 days in a local recording studio (new LM music to you sooner!)
- A media package to pay for printing CDs (again, new LM music to you sooner!)
- Heavy airplay on Nashville’s best music radio, Lightning 100 (growth for us means you look even cooler for knowing us first)
- A spot playing at Nashville’s huge, free outdoor concert series, Live on the Green, opening for someone fantastic (connections, publicity, fun)
- TONS of Nashville exposure throughout the process for each round of the competition and the big final show
So if you’re willing to keep helping us, here’s what you can do:
- VOTE again for us on Monday, April 1st from 9am – midnight atLightning100.com/musiccitymayhem. (Or, if the site is overwhelmed like it was last time, use this one: http://music-city-mayhem-2013.herokuapp.com)
- Spread the word through facebook, twitter, and instagram, tagging @LuluMaeMusic to be entered for a Lulu Mae goodie bag of tshirts and CDs and recordings and love.
Thanks, team. We can’t do this without you!
Posted by Lulu Mae and tagged as